Food grade Hydranlic fluids
LUBRICHEM Syn FGH is formulated with specially synthetic PAO base stocks in combination with the latest additive technology. LUBRICHEM Syn FGH is nontoxic, making it suitable for applications where incidental contact with food or raw materials during the production is possible. Thanks to its great performance characteristics and versatility, LUBRICHEM Syn FGH oils can be used in most applications in the manufacturing process in the food production and processing industry.
Due to their excellent anti wear properties, they are used as hydraulic fluid for both power and motion transfer in machinery operated close to the food production process. Besides the neutral character to health they have the following benefits:
- Thanks to the high viscosity index, the high and low temperature behavior is excellent. LUBRICHEM Syn FGH shows rather flat viscosity-temperature curves, which results in a smooth operation on both the high temperature and the low temperature side
- The excellent low temperature characteristics makes LUBRICHEM Syn FGH very suitable for hydraulic equipment operated in for example cooling and freezing houses
- Low pour point, which allows operation at temperatures below 0 ºC, therefore highly recommended for equipment that operates under start-stop conditions
- High stability to viscosity loss due to shearing
- Outstanding anti foam characteristics and good de-aeration
- A very good water demulsifying capacity
- Wide range of viscosities for practically all hydraulic requirements
LUBRICHEM Syn FGH lubricants can be used for all sorts of general lubrication such as bearings, slides, chains and small mechanisms which need a high performance oil providing a clean and non-contaminating lubrication. Easy application by either automatically, dropping, spraying, wick or manual.
LUBRICHEM Syn FGH can be used as light anti-corrosive protector of metallic material which might be in contact with food products such as wire for canned meat sealing, conveyor or slides in e.g. manufacturing equipment and handling of metallic cans.